Yes! You can purchase multiple subscriptions under one account. If you're a new customer, you can sign up for an account here. This will set up your first subscription.
After you create an account, you can add additional subscriptions:
1. Log in to your account here.
2. Click "Subscriptions" on the navigation bar. This will display a list of all your active subscriptions and the current billing period dates.
3. At the bottom of the page, you'll see a green "Browse Plans" button. Click that to view all available subscription plans you can purchase.
4. After adding the subscription(s) to your cart, choose the shipping address you'd like to send the subscription to (or add a new address) and click "checkout and pay."
5. You're all set! The new subscriptions should now be viewable under the "Subscriptions" tab.
If you have any trouble adding multiple subscriptions to your account, reach out to us at email@example.com.